Thursday, August 7, 2008

7 1/2 habits

Okay, okay, so I'm a little bit slow off the mark on this one. (Isn't next week our "catch up" week?)



I didn't exactly feel the 7 1/2 Habits were news to me. More like visiting old friends. They do also echo the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and I was bit of a Steven Covey "follower" back in the day.



I have to say that Play is pretty easy for me. After all, I chose a career that would allow me to shop for toys, color, cut and paste on a regular basis and view cartoons and call it job related, so that's pretty obvious.



I have to say the most challenging, again nothing original here, either, is viewing obstacles as challenges. I think my Eastern European family heritage just inclines me to the, "Why me, Lord?" And I'm not that fond of "challenges" either, come to think of it. But that's another post, or maybe another blog, or maybe a session with my therapist.

No comments: