Monday, August 25, 2008

Flickr


Well, I opted out of the "easy" route of just commenting on someone else's photo because despite the fun of ELL and it is fun (most of the time), I'm really on board the ELL because I think I need to know all this for work.

So, I started a Flickr account. I uploaded a picture. I am trying to add it to this post, but I don't think it's working. I click on the add image icon. I've tried inserting both the URL from my Flickr account and tried to add it from the computer.

Well, here he is. Finally.

This is, however, not from my Flickr account. I don't know where went wrong but I did get a picture inserted, but from the computer.

Meet Flat Stanley. He was visiting us from another NSLS library this summer. In addition to stopping to read a book Stanley also "hid" among our Big Book collection and got really caught up in our magnetic poetry.


No comments: